Feedback From Clients
Service Ticket Expectations
Over the whole of 2021, 97.3% of tickets either ‘Met’ or ‘Exceeded’ expectations. For the remaining 2.7% of tickets, being alerted to a problem instantly allowed us to follow-up straight away and resolve the problem.
EJC understand the issues that we face as lawyers and offer proven real world solutions. I have been impressed with their professionalism, honesty and most of all their commitment to achieve the best result for their clients. I have no hesitation to recommend EJC as a strong IT partner for legal businesses.
EJC have helped us meet the challenges that we face as a growing professional service firm. Our firm relies on the consistent performance and availability of key systems so that our fee earners can be as productive as possible. Therefore we need to work with an IT partner like EJC, who can engage directly with our suppliers. I highly recommend EJC as a trusted IT partner for professional service firms.
The Anslow Partnership
Druces was experiencing recurring performance issues and service interruptions with its [hosted] systems. We asked EJC to conduct a detailed audit to allow us to identify where the issues were occurring and who we needed to work with to resolve them. Their approach was expert, professional and thorough. The insight it gave Druces allowed us to plan and act with confidence. I would recommend EJC to law firms looking to improve their technology service, delivery and benefits.
The quality of IT is vital to Fisher Meredith’s success and the Infrastructure Assessment by EJC has given the firm a clear roadmap and budget to deliver a secure platform that will support our continued growth…. Since we began working with EJC, they have delivered real improvements to the reliability and performance of our systems. Critically, they work successfully with our internal team, providing expertise and resource that extends and complements our own capabilities.
EJC work with a number of our clients and in my dealings with them I have always found them to be knowledgeable and to offer straightforward advice. I would recommend EJC to anyone that is looking for a professional organisation to help them get the most out of their IT.
Some of Our Clients
What to Do Next
If you think you could use our help, or just have a few questions, we’d love to talk.
Find out how we can work with you to resolve issues and move your organisation forward.